Book Title: The Secrets of College Success
Author: Lynn F. Jacobs
- The Freshman Survival Guide: Soulful Advice for Studying, Socializing, and Everything In Between
- 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know: Like Buying Your Books Before Exams Start
- How to Win at College: Surprising Secrets for Success from the Country's Top Students
- The Naked Roommate: For Parents Only: A Parent's Guide to the New College Experience: Calling, Not Calling, Packing, Preparing, Problems, Roommates, ... Matters when Your Child Goes to College
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College
- Professors' Guide to Getting Good Grades in College
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College (Naked Roomate)
- College Rules!, 4th Edition: How to Study, Survive, and Succeed in College
- Goodnight Dorm Room: All the Advice I Wish I Got Before Going to College
- The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life
Heading off to college? Or perhaps already there? This book's just for you. Winner of the 2010 USA Book News Award
for best book in the college category, The Secrets of College Success
combines easy-to-follow tips that really work with insider information that few professors are willing to reveal.
The over 800 tips in this book will show you how to:
- Pick courses and choose a major
- Manage your time and develop college-level study skills
- Get on top of the core requirements
- Get good grades and avoid stress
- Interact effectively with the professor
- Match college and career, and more.
New to this second edition are tips for:
- Online courses and MOOCs
- Community Colleges, Engineering Schools, and Arts and Design Colleges
- E-readers, tablets, and laptops
- Taking out Student Loans and Paying them Off, and more.
Ideal for college students at any stage, and college-bound high school students, The Secrets of College Success makes a wonderful back-to-college or high-school-graduation gift – or a smart investment in your own future.