Book Title: Transportation Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam, 2nd Ed
Publisher: Professional Publications, Inc.
Author: Norman R. Voigt PE PLS
Get your Transportation Depth Study Schedule and code update at ppi2pass.com/downloads.
Comprehensive Coverage for the Civil PE Exam’s Transportation Depth Section
To succeed on the Civil PE exam’s transportation depth section, you’ll need to know the exam subject matter and how to efficiently solve related problems. The Transportation Depth Reference Manual
provides a concise but thorough review of the exam topics and associated equations. Its 48 example problems show how to apply concepts and equations to solve exam-like problems. More than 25 end-of-chapter problems provide opportunities for independent problem-solving practice, and step-by-step solutions allow you to check your solution approach.
Just as important as exam topic knowledge and an efficient solving method is quick access to the information you’ll need during the exam. This book’s thorough index will direct you to what you’re looking for. You can locate related support material by following the references to the 297 equations, 119 tables, 113 figures, and 36 appendices, and to the exam-adopted codes and standards listed below.
Exam Topics Covered
- AASHTO Green Book, 6th edition (2011)
- AASHTO Guide for Design of Pavement Structures (1993, and 1998 supplement)
- AASHTO Roadside Design Guide, 4th edition (2011)
- AASHTO Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide: A Manual of Practice, interim edition (2008)
- AASHTO Guide for the Planning, Design, and Operation of Pedestrian Facilities, 1st edition (2004)
- AASHTO Highway Safety Manual, 1st edition (2010)
- AI The Asphalt Handbook, 7th edition (2007)
- FHWA Hydraulic Design of Highway Culverts, 3rd edition (2012)
- HCM (2010, with changes through 2014)
- MUTCD (2009, including revisions in 2012)
- PCA, 16th edition (2016)
- Alternatives Analysis
- Construction Operations and Methods
- Geometric Design
- Pavement Design
- Pedestrian and Mass Transit Analysis
- Traffic Control Design
- Transportation Engineering