Book Title: The Pragmatist’s Guide to Life: A Guide to Creating Your Own Answers to Life’s Biggest Questions
Publisher: The Pragmatist Foundation
Release Date: 2018-02-04
Author: Malcolm Collins
- Upgrade Yourself: Simple Strategies to Transform Your Mindset, Improve Your Habits and Change Your Life
- The 1% Rule: How to Fall in Love with the Process and Achieve Your Wildest Dreams
- The Art of Taking Action: How to Stop Overthinking, Get Over Your Fears, and Become Insanely Proactive
- Self Discovery Journal: 200 Questions to Find Who You Are and What You Want in All Areas of Life ((Self Discovery Journal, Self Discovery Questions))
- The Science of High Performance: Develop Mental Toughness, Boost Willpower, Master New Skills, and Achieve Your Goals Faster
- The Art and Science of Self-Discovery: Explore your Personality, Discover Your Strengths, Gain Self-Awareness, and Design a Life That Fits You
- How to Predict the Future By Creating It Yourself: The User's Manual For Your Subconscious Mind
- Dress Yourself Slim: The Incredibly Simple Secrets Every Woman Should Know To Look Instantly Slimmer
- 50 Ass-Kickin' Lessons for the Entrepreneur Wannabe: Turn My Pain into Your Gain
- Corporate Freelance Writing Made Easy: How I earned over $1 million in seven years without guerilla marketing
As humans, we get to choose what we believe and who we want to be. This book is a ruthlessly pragmatic guide to creating your own answers to life's biggest questions.
Each of this book's four chapters covers one of the most important questions a person must ask themselves:
- What is the purpose of my life?
- How can I best realize the purpose of my life?
- Who do I want to be?
- How do I want other people to think of me?
Rather than give you answers to these questions, this guide provides a framework that helps you develop your own answers while equipping you with the neuroscientific tools necessary to transform yourself into whomever you choose to be.
If you are looking for a light read that will make you feel good about yourself, this isn’t the book for you. If you want to take the time to think hard, take full ownership of the person you have allowed yourself to become, and permanently transform yourself into the best iteration of that person then you have found your book.
The book was created as the work of a non-profit institution (http://pragmatist.guide/) dedicated to helping people think through the big questions in life without leading them to a specific answer, all proceeds from the sale of the book go to the nonprofit and not the author.